The Old Customs House was until 1986 the shore establishment of HMS Vernon, for over 110 years a centre of innovation and invention in the Royal Navy and home of the torpedo and mine development. The building constructed in 1790 is a scheduled monument and is believed to be one of first examples of a specifically designed office building. The fabric of the building has been faithfully restored using traditional methods of the late 18th century. Today in the 21st century, The Old Customs House is Gunwharf Quays only traditional pub. We serve a varied traditional and contemporary English fayre in an inviting and relaxing atmosphere.
Suite info not available.
There is currently no client feedback on this venue. For free non partial advice on this venue please call one of our agents on 0845 351 9917.