The Farndon Boathouse is situated on the leafy banks of the River Trent. The venue is situated in an idyllic location, with river views from an extensively glazed frontage, modern outdoor terrace and raised decking. For the past three years, the venue has been awarded the prestigious AA Rosette as well as being voted ‘Runner Up’ for both ‘Best out of Town’ and ‘Best Newcomer’ in the Nottingham Restaurant Awards, affirming our total commitment to great food and quality service.
The venue comprises of two recently refurbished (minimalist but contemporary) spaces which lend themselves perfectly to exclusive venue hires or can be taken on individually for private dining or conferences. The beauty of the venue is that it lends itself altogether to being a ‘blank canvas’ for your interpretation and theme. With natural daylight in abundance, an outdoor terrace and views of the English countryside – the Boathouse offers a wonderful envir.onment for any event.
The Farndon Boathouse offers:
– Out of city location
– New and fresh approach to events
– Exclusivity, the venue is 100% yours for the duration of the event
– Natural break out room for conferences or refreshments
– Free Wi-Fi connection throughout
– Sharer parties (particularly during Christmas and Summer are available)
– Peace and quiet for conferences and meetings
– Full car parking facilities for delegates (free of charge)
– 24hr day delegate rate available with our preferred and local hotel rooms
– Outdoor terrace with beautiful riverside views and countryside
– Dedicated event space more conducive to training, learning and interaction
– Locally sourced food, cooked and served to the highest standards
– Exciting activity packages relishing the English Countryside available
– No room hire charges
– Attentive and professional staff on site throughout the event
– Amazing food and realistic prices
– A flexible approach to any idea
– Natural daylight and full air conditioning
– Optional outdoor marquee
Farndon Boathouse offers something unique and original to your event.